Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mrs. Clean Advertisement


Mrs. Clean Ad




I created this advertisement in class using Photoshop.  This Ad is advertising a cleaning service that is offering 50% off the first cleaning.  This Ad is targeted for people looking for a cleaner or older people who are no longer able to clean their own house.  I used several tools in Photoshop to help me create this Ad.  One tool I used was the rectangular marquee tool to move my logo onto my Ad.  Another tool I used was the move tool to move different layers around and to organize the text and pictures on the Ad.  I used the eyedropper tool to choose the colors I wanted to use for the text and for the heart.  I used the text tool several times to create my text.  I used the horizontal type tool to create the words "friendly", "dependable", and "organized".  The shape tool was used to create the heart.  I used the blending options on the text layers to add texture and style to my text.  I used color overlay gradient overlay, and outer glow on my text layers as well.  I used the swatches tool to choose the colors that I used.  Overall, I enjoyed doing this project and I found it simple except for the fact that I had to redo mine twice because I saved it incorrectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment